Deutsche Post is logistics and postal company in Germany, which is engaged in the delivery of written correspondence and postal cargo not only in Germany but also in 210 countries around the world. The company has three divisions. The first is engaged in delivery in Germany, the second - worldwide delivery, the third - express delivery in the country and around the world. In addition, the company has many offices around the world, which allows it to quickly and efficiently build the process of cargo delivery.
Deutsche Post is the world's largest logistics company headquartered in Bonn. It is one of the best and most reliable postal services in the world and one of the largest employers in Europe. Deutsche Post is rightly called the pride of the country and an integral part of the German people. After all, the vast majority of letters in Germany are next day delivery.
Consider the main types of parcels:
- Book International is a parcel for sending publications (books, magazines, catalogs). Two types of delivery are available - economy (by ground) and faster - priority (by air). Tracking unavailable;
- Postcard International are letters and parcels for sending written correspondence and documents. Delivery is priority. Tracking unavailablel;
- Registered International is the registered letter with the ability to track;
- Express Mail is an letter with express delivery and traceability;
- Insured Letter is a declared value and insurance letter.
To understand the intricacies of work and the services offered by Deutsche Post and DHL is a very difficult task, since many of the services on their sites are fully duplicated. Most German online stores use DHL for sending orders outside of Germany, while others use Deutsche Post for sending packages weighing up to 2 kg and written correspondence.
Using our website PostTrack.com, you can easily track the parcel only having the track number. Site has clear and easy interface so you can quickly find where your parcel is.