Royal PostNL or Netherlands Post is the largest corporation by number of employees in the Benelux that provides postal, e-commerce and logistics services. The company serves the local population of the Netherlands and also has a wide network of international branches, among which are representative offices in the largest cities of Belgium, Germany, Great Britain, and Luxembourg. Postal service has existed for over 200 years and is now a joint-stock company.
Netherlands Post is the largest employer in the country. The company has more than 38 thousand employees in the Netherlands and more than 77 thousand in international post offices now. Daily postal service sends more than 700,000 parcels and more than 7 million letters. The main office of the postal service is located in the Hague.
Netherlands Post provides the following services:
- Lettermail. Sending letters, promotional mailings, paper documents and parcels by domestic and international mail are carried out from Monday to Friday;
- Registered mail. The service is for sending securities and items;
- Insured Mail. The maximum weight for the parcel becomes 2 kg. If the parcel is damaged or lost, the post office shall pay an insured amount;
- Priority Mail. Your package or letter will be delivered before 09:00 AM or before noon in any region of the country.
The first stamp was issued in 1852. By tradition, it depicted the King of the Netherlands - Wilhelm III. In 2002, the Netherlands Post produced a unique collection of 12 stamps, which could only be purchased in a few provinces or a special philatelic office.
Do you want to track a package from the Netherlands? Take advantage of our service PostTrack. We provide the most exact data on the status of the parcel. The system will automatically send you a notify when the package will be at your destination. PostTrack - easy with us!
FAQ - Royal PostNL (Netherlands Post)
The estimated time of delivery for Royal PostNL (Netherlands Post)
A table on the delivery time of packages depending on the country of destination. Statistics generated for Royal PostNL (Netherlands Post) packages with the status of Delivered
- Romania~ 38 Days
- Lithuania~ 37 Days
- Croatia~ 19 Days
- Sweden~ 26 Days
- Portugal~ 34 Days
- Hungary~ 40 Days
- Poland~ 28 Days
- Slovakia~ 46 Days
- Greece~ 46 Days
- United States of America~ 29 Days
- Netherlands~ 10 Days
- Ireland~ 29 Days
- Kazakhstan~ 42 Days
- Oman~ 55 Days
- Brazil~ 42 Days
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland~ 22 Days
- France~ 27 Days
- Cyprus~ 53 Days
- Denmark~ 23 Days
- Spain~ 33 Days
- Italy~ 38 Days
- Malaysia~ 26 Days
- Slovenia~ 24 Days
- Germany~ 13 Days
- Austria~ 23 Days
- Switzerland~ 14 Days
- Saudi Arabia~ 44 Days
- Ukraine~ 26 Days
- Lebanon~ 32 Days